Aya.Dravis.full.1403922  

Hey, can you hear me?                           

嘿 你聽得見我的聲音嗎?

I called out your name                          

我叫了你的名字
Where are you from?                            

你從哪裡來?

What is it that's brought you here?                 

是什麼把帶到這裡?
Why wont you answer me?                       

你為何不回答我?

I swear to play nice                            

我發誓我會做得很好
Isn't this fun?                                  

難道不有趣嗎?

This game of hide-and-seek                      

名叫捉迷藏的遊戲


I only wanted to hear your voice                  

我只想聽見你的聲音
Skin that's warm                              

皮膚的溫暖
Eyes that cry                                 

雙眼的哭泣

I only wanted to see your smile                  

我只想看見妳的笑容
Feel your touch                              

感覺到你的觸碰
It's been a while                             

已過了一段時間

Long, long ago, I was a girl just like you          

很久 很久 很久之前  有個女孩只愛著你
Father loved me, kept me safe and beautiful
父親愛著我  保護我的安全和美麗
Oh how I'd love to dance around just once more

噢 我要如何再跳一次我所愛的舞蹈

But these cold legs don't move anymore.

但現在這雙冰冷的腳不能再移動半步

 

「You have such pretty eyes,you know…」       

「妳知道嗎…妳有雙漂亮的眼睛…」

 

一看就知道是人偶結局的歌    "你"指的就是父親吧

但後面跑到結局一是怎樣!!!!!!!!!!

 阿雅的病嬌化太恐怖了......

 

 

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 阿葉aka阿Yeah 的頭像
    阿葉aka阿Yeah

    Yeah的廢文天地

    阿葉aka阿Yeah 發表在 痞客邦 留言(5) 人氣()